If you buy on line or over the telephone we offer a 14 day money back guarantee from the day of despatch. If you are not satisfied with the product we will refund the full value including postage on the return of the goods in good condition. The customer is responsible for the return postage. If you decide to return the goods within the 14 day period you must telephone us (0333 3446084) with your intention and return the goods with a copy of the purchase invoice and a covering note requesting a refund. Failure to follow this procedure you will not be entitled to a refund.
All LED products have individual warranty periods stated in the specification. Any defects operated by Coemi Uk Ltd – parts only warranty – from the date dispatched and Invoiced..
Labour costs and Carriage/courier costs for items being returned to Coemi Uk Ltd are the responsibility of the customer. No liability will be taken by Coemi for returned goods damaged in transit. Only if the goods are deemed faulty in the first 14 days or miss described on delivery will any carriage costs be refunded.
Return carriage to customer addresses will be covered by Coemi Uk Ltd only if defects covered by the warranty are found. We will at our option either repair or replace free of charge for the original purchaser any part of any new Coemi Uk Ltd product that is found by the company to be defective, with exception to the items listed below under item parts not covered by warranty.
- Damage caused by unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Defects caused by alterations or modifications, accidents or failure to follow the instructions in the instruction manual.
- Normal wearing parts such as cables, clutches, brake parts, steering joints, drive couplings, light fittings and switches, which are subject to replacement dependent on normal wear and tear or require replacement in connection with normal maintenance.
- Overheating damage caused by lack of ventilation
- Damage caused by weather or any other acts of God are not part of the warranty and should be covered by your normal household or commercial insurance.